Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Husqvarna DRT900E (960 93 00-23)
The DRT900E features an industry first electric start. This high performance rear tine tiller has the capacity to tilll deep, even in hard soils. It features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, plus forward and reverse gear for easy operation. A powerful Briggs & Stratton engine provides reliable performance and forward rotating tines allow the option of performing top soil cultivation in smaller gardens.
- Reverse gearbox: Improves maneuverability and control.
- Counterweight: For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Counter-rotating tines: Tines rotate counter-clockwise for deep-soil penetration and better garden bed preparation.
- Cylinder displacement: 12.51 cu.inch
- Rotational speed: 190 rpm
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 900 OHV Series
- Working depth: 6.5 in
- Working width: 17 in
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Engine Type
- 900 OHV Series
- 12.51 cu.inch
- Tilling Width
- 17 in
- 200 lbs