Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 50" (127 cm) TimeCutter® SW5000 (74790)
With Smart Park™ Braking System
Now you can have your lawn tractor and your zero-turn mower too. Toro’s innovative TimeCutter® SW lawn tractors are the perfect blend of both. You get the controls and side hill stability of a lawn tractor with the maneuverability and time savings of a zero-turn lawn mower.
The TimeCutter® SW5000 50 inch 24.5 hp Toro V-Twin 708cc with Self-Cleaning Air Filtration System Zero-Turn Riding Mower has a 3--blade mowing system under a 4 inch deep, top discharge deck design with convenient washout port. The mower boasts 7 cutting positions between 1-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. in height.
- Toro V-Twin 708cc with Self-Cleaning Air Filtration System
- 50" (127 cm) High-capacity mowing deck provides superior cutting performance in all conditions
- Smart Park™ Braking System - Toro’s unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake while keeping the engine running when you need to get off and on the mower
- 18" Extra-Tall Contoured Seat conveniently slides to adjust for any operator
- Toro V-Twin ZX Series Engine: The Toro ZX Series engine features a two-barrel carburetor, quick-drain oil hose, vacuum override choke and self-cleaning air filtration system. Maximum power, smartly designed maintenance.
- Heavy-Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 50" (127 cm) Mowing Deck: Toro's four inch deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Anti-scalp wheels allow the deck to float over the turf and reduce scalping. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling® Kit or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance. 50" (127 cm) deck is pictured.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Features thick, 10-gauge steel frames, heavy-duty engine guards and large caster forks for added durability. Heavy-duty cast iron and steel front axle provide years of dependable performance.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System: Independent hydrostatic drive systems provide responsive maneuverability and zero turning capabilities. These independent drives are anchored to Toro's unibody frame and reinforced with a cross member for lasting durability and performance.
- Smart Park™ Braking System: Toro’s unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake when you need to get off the mower while keeping the engine running.
- 18" Extra Tall Seat: When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 18” extra tall seat offers permium support during longer mowing sessions.
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You’ll not only have more time to enjoy, you’ll extend the working life of your mower. (*Time savings by yard size are from 2008 – 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.)
- Key Choice™ Mowing System: Remove the key to prevent others from mowing in reverse for added piece of mind.
- Adjustable Steering Column: Steering column adjusts for maximum comfort for any operator.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner’s manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: Toro V-Twin 708cc with Self-Cleaning Air Filtration System
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Cutting Width: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,300 ft./min
- Deck Design: 50 in. (127 cm)– 12 ga. 3 blades
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Height: 45.4 in. (115.3 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) - 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Length: 78.9 in.(200.4 cm)
- Seat: 18 in. (45.7 cm) Extra-Tall
- Steering Controls: Wheel Steering
- Tank Capacity: 3 gal. (11.3 L)
- Tires: 13 in. (33 cm) x 5 in. (12.7 cm) Front; 18 in. (45.7 cm) x 9.5 in. (24.1 cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 55 in. (139.7 cm)
- Storage Dimensions (W x L x H): 46.2 in. x 78.9 in. x 45.4 in. (117.3 cm x 200.4 cm x 115.3 cm)
- Brinly-Hardy Attachments: Standard hitch pulls a variety of premium Brinly-Hardy attachments, such as a cart, lawn sweeper, dethatcher, aerator and sprayer. See your local Toro dealer for details.
- Brinly-Hardy Direct Mount Attachments: Mount these premium Brinly-Hardy spreader and sprayer attachments directly to your TimeCutter for easy use. See your local Toro dealer for details. (Mount Kit part #131-3966 required.)
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store. Model 79040 - Cargo Carrier. You'll also need weight kit - model 131-7658 and mounting kit - model 131-3966.
- Equipment Cover: Deluxe product cover is water resistant for extra weather protection. Made of heavy-duty abrasion resistant 600 Denier polyester. Maintains flexibility, even on the coldest days. (Part Number - 490-7516)
- Handle and Step Assist Kit: Helps you to step on and off of your TimeCutter with ease. The telescoping bar adjusts to your height. Step contains anti-slip tread material and the handle is covered with soft rubber for comfort. (Part Number - 79339)
- Hourmeter: Keep your mower in peak condition with an hourmeter for determining when to service.
- Recycler Kit: Cut more grass in less time and improve the health of your lawn. Toro’s innovative Recycler® mulching system minces grass clippings into fine particles and puts them back into your lawn giving you a healthy, lush looking yard.
- Sunshade: Keep cool and dry while you mow. The Toro sunshade increases operator comfort by shielding you from the elements. (Model Number - 79011)
- Twin Bagger: Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our Twin Bagger. Our twin baggers have a 6.5 bushel (8 cubic feet) capacity.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. (33 cm) x 5 in. (12.7 cm); Rear: 18 in. (45.7 cm) x 9.5 in. (24.1 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch