Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 50" (127 cm) TimeCutter® MX5050 (74770)
Featuring Smart Speed® Control System
The TimeCutter MX5050 zero turn lawn mower is powered by 24 hp Kohler® V-Twin 725cc engine with AutoChoke and high capacity air cleaner. Featuring a 50" 10-gauge fabricated steel mowing system with convenient washout port. With great features like our exclusive Smart Speed® control system it allows you to choose from 3 speeds giving you greater control when trimming, towing attachments and mowing.
- 24 hp (17.1 kw) Kohler® 725cc V-Twin Engine with Autochoke and High Capacity Air Filter
- Wide 50" fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Speed® - choose different ground speed ranSmart Speed® Control System has three ground speed ranges (Trim, Tow, and Mow) giving you greater control of speed and maneuverability for cutting grass and pulling attachmentsges without changing engine or blade speed.
- Heavy duty ZT2800 transmissions and 20” diameter drive tires
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Height-of-Cut Assist: Foot-assist height of cut makes it easier for you to raise and lower the fabricated deck.
- Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame: The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance. The lower the gauge the thicker the steel.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Anti-Vibration Floor Mat: Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
- Heavy-Duty Transmission: Larger hydrostatic transmissions vs. the SS Series ensure you have the right amount of power to move these tough mowers around the yard and get the job done fast.
- Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro’s Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 20" (50.8 cm) Rear Tires: The large, 20" (50.8 cm) diameter 4-ply rear tires deliver better traction without tearing up the turf and a smoother ride in uneven terrain.
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Hour Meter: Hour meter helps you maintain your machine at the proper service intervals for maximum product life.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner’s manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 24 hp (17.8 kW) Kohler® 725cc V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Cutting Width: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Armrests: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 10-gauge Fabricated Steel
- Displacement: 725 cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Max Speeds - Trim = 3mph (5.5 kph), Tow = 5 mph (8 kph), Mow = 7 mph (11.3 kph)
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) - 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Number of Blades: 3
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Seat: 18 in. (45.7 cm) Thickly Padded Premium
- Tires: 13 in. x 5 in. (33 cm x 12.7 cm) Front; 20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: ZT-2800 Hydros
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Warranty - no Hour Limitation
- Brinly-Hardy Attachments: Standard hitch pulls a variety of premium Brinly-Hardy attachments, such as a cart, lawn sweeper, dethatcher, aerator and sprayer. See your local Toro dealer for details.
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store. Model 79030 - Cargo Carrier. You'll also need weight kit - model 79031 *Fits TimeCutter model years 2011 and newer.
- Twin Bagger: Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our Twin Bagger. Our twin baggers have a 6.5 bushel (8 cubic feet) capacity.
- 50" (127 cm) Recycler® Mulch Kit: Want a beautiful clipping-free lawn? Add the Toro Recycler mulching kit and create your own natural fertilizer. This patented system cuts grass clippings 6-8 times turning them into a fine nutrient-rich mulch to feed your lawn all season. The secret lies in the unique 'kickers' and baffles that direct clippings back into the blades to be re-cut before being released into your lawn.
- Sunshade: Keep cool and dry while you mow. The Toro sunshade increases operator comfort by shielding you from the elements. (Model Number - 79011)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp (17.8 kW)
- Engine Type
- 725 cc
- ZT-2800 Hydros
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 5 in. (33 cm x 12.7 cm); Rear: 20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch